Uncover a new layer of your family history

  • ancestral.atlas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2009

      Peel back time...

      Discover our new historical maps layer for England and Wales.

      Add fascinating new texture to your family history. Under our top-level modern-day maps, you can now find historical maps dating back more than a century. Just click the tab on the map.

      This is a great new service for subscribers. If you're not yet signed up, you can still take advantage of our introductory offer: a lifetime subscription fee for just £15.