30New Articles section on Ancestral Atlas

  • ancestral.atlas
    Dec 15, 2009
      Dear All,

      We've now added an Articles section to the Ancestral Atlas web site at http://www.ancestralatlas.com/articles.php where we hope to add lots of interesting tidbits on genealogy, both in general and specifically to do with the web site itself.

      We've started things along with three articles:
      1. Family Tree Research
      A general introduction into using the web for genealogical research and its advantages.
      2. The Real Value of Mapping
      A discussion on how mapping is becoming more popular within genealogy and how it can be used in the most effective way.
      3. Free Ancestry Research
      Thoughts on how national datasets should be made available for free to everyone once their capture costs have been recouped.
      Please have a read and let us know what you think on this forum.

      Also, if you have any ideas for future articles, then please drop us an email and we'll see what we can do.

      Once again, the articles can be found at http://www.ancestralatlas.com/articles.php.

      -- The Ancestral Atlas Team