19Re: Good news for your fingertips...

  • Alan S>
    Jun 8 12:58 AM
      --- In ancestral_atlas@yahoogroups.com, "ancestral.atlas" <ancestral.atlas@...> wrote:

      > we have tried to re-create this error but we are unable to do so.

      I think I've sorted this. Human error! Each uploaded Gedcom person has multiple events, I just wasn't seeing them as teh my Events list is sorted by Event type rather than person. When adding a new event, the new event shows in the events for the location, thus looking like a duplicate.

      Any thoughts on my supplemental question yet?

      > > Also, my gedcom is a changing document as more information
      > > becomes available. Is there any way to preserve the location
      > > data I've entered if I upload a replacement Gedcom file?
      > > How is it planned to handle this in the future?

      A.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic