16Re: Good news for your fingertips...

  • Alan S>
    May 30, 2009
      --- In ancestral_atlas@yahoogroups.com, "ancestral.atlas" <ancestral.atlas@...> wrote:

      > Good news for your fingertips...
      > No more typing – just upload your GEDCOM data!

      I've uploaded my Gedcom, but I'm finding that if I use an existing person in an event, then I get two event records, one with a location and one without. Am I doing it right?

      Also, my gedcom is a changing document as more information becomes available. Is there any way to preserve the location data I've entered if I upload a replacement Gedcom file? How is it planned to handle this in the future?

      I'd subscribe, but don't like the possibility of having to re-locate all my events each time I update my offline Gedcom...

      Thanks,
      Alan S>
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic