10Ancestral Atlas - Update - 20th March

  • ancestral.atlas
    Mar 20, 2009
      We though you'd like to know about the latest changes made to the Ancestral Atlas web site.

      Registration, Subscription and 'My Account'
      The registration and subscription processes have now been separated onto their own pages.

      As part of this, we've also added a 'My Account' menu option which allows you to view and change your account settings. It also has an option to allow you to subscribe (if you haven't already).

      FREE Access to Irish Maps
      Once you are a subscribed user, the My Account menu also shows an option to allow you to register for your 1 year FREE access to Past Home's online map browser showing their collection of the First Edition 6 inch scale Ordnance Survey maps of Ireland.

      These maps, originally surveyed between 1829 and 1843, cover the whole of Ireland and show individual buildings, fields and farmsteads from that period. The map browser allows you to pan and zoom across all 32 Irish counties and order site-centred and bespoke gallery quality prints or downloadable extracts in PDF format.

      The normal price of an annual subscription for this service from Past Homes is US$25.

      Please let us know of any problems you may have by email to support@....

      Remember - Ancestral Atlas is still in beta but all suggestions are gratefully received - we want to make your experience as enjoyable as possible.

      The Ancestral Atlas Team