hello to all!!

  • synth_freak_2000 <synth_freak_2000@yahoo
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2003
      hello,
      so,we are five.... :-)
      that goes to the moderator of the group:make it more attractive!add a
      photo of the rs integrator,add a bigger description,change the
      standard yahoo! groups colours!!!!
      i'm glad that this group exists.just help it to get bigger!
      bakis.

      [doepfer_a100]group moderator
    • synth_freak_2000 <synth_freak_2000@yahoo
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2003

      • selfoscillate <synaptic_music@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17, 2003
          hello there,

          ok lets get it on with this list :-)

          anybody who uses an rs360?
          how is this one? i've heard it is not possible
          adding the rs360 into an a100 frame.

          best wishes

          self oscillate

          --- In analogue_systems@yahoogroups.com, "synth_freak_2000