using an RS-140 in a Doepfer-based system

  • katavist
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 5:08 AM
      Greetings,

      new member here. I have a question, and maybe you can help me with this: I recently acquired an RS-140 MIDI-CV-Converter and want to use it in my Doepfer-based Euro-System. The person I bought it from told me to be careful, the module might produce too much heat. He said the heatsink of the Doepfer 5V-Adaptor is probably not sufficient.
      Does anyone know if this is true, and where I can get a proper Adaptor or heatsink?
      I have an RS-300 that I use in my system without problems, but maybe the RS-140 is different?

      Thanks for your time!
      Lu