Cookie Monster 2.0 released

  • Alberto Martinez Perez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2003
      Hello to everyone,

      With some delay (I just forget it, sorry), I inform you of the release of
      the new version of Cookie Monster. This new major version of Cookie Monster
      include many improvements, like detailed cookie information and better
      browsers support. Here is the change log:

      * The cookie list now show detailed information about each cookie instead of
      showing only the cookie file name.
      * Netscape 6/7 is now detected along with Mozilla (both use the Gecko engine
      and the same profile folders).
      * Added an extra box for other Gecko-based browsers.
      * The cookies for Mozilla, Netscape and Gecko-based browsers are now detected
      individually, so you can preserve and delete custom sets of cookies.
      * The program windows are now resizable.
      * The lists of the Preserve Cookies window now allow selecting multiple items.
      * Added basic support for Windows XP Themes.
      * Removed the buttons for creating shortcuts. They are no longer necessary
      since the shortcuts can be created by the installer.
      * Fixed the detection of Opera cookies file (now should work with versions 4
      and up). Also, Opera is no more detected as Netscape.
      * Fixed a bug that prevented the autodetection of browsers when using limited
      users in Windows 2000/XP.
      * Fixed other minor bugs.

      Regards.

      --