Video Editing Workshop w/Live Demo
Amman Filmmakers Cooperative (AFC)
VIDEO EDITING WITH PREMIERE PRO W/LIVE DEMO
You will learn how to use Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 to edit a short film
and to use supporting tools to augment Premier's functionality. This
Workshop is a continuation of the Intensive Documentary Filmmaking
Workshop, but it's open to interested participants.
WORKSHOP DATE: Friday April 6, 2007 | 10:30am - 7:30pm.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT DEADLINE: Wednesday April 4, 2007 - 9pm.
LOCATION: To be determined. Confirmed participants will be notified.
- Quick Overview of Adobe Premiere.
- Understanding the Premiere Workspace & Workflow.
- New Video Project Settings.
- Importing Assets (video, stills, sound).
- Building the Rough Cut.
- Motion Paths and Key Frames.
- Color and Transparency.
- Special Effects.
- Color Correction.
- Using Transitions.
- Integrating Premiere with Photoshop.
- Integrating Premiere with Audition.
- Using and Nesting Sequences (Timelines).
- Text Titles & Credits.
- Film Look.
- Exporting to CD, DVD, Web Video.
Hazim Bitar, Phone: 0776.400.434, Email: ArabFilmmakers@...
- Interested applicants who have never submitted an AFC registration
form before must complete the full registration to be considered for
the workshop. Follow this link for the registration form:
- If you have already filled the form before, just email in your name
- Registration does not guarantee workshop enrollment in this workshop.
- Confirmed participants will be notified via email or phone.
- This workshop is FREE for students who are continuing form the
Intensive Documentary Filmmaking Workshop. For others, there is a 10
JD non-refundable .
- Fee will be refunded for students of public institutions, or those
who live in Special Zones, and for female applicants.
- Please call or SMS, to make a payment appointment or to inquire if
you qualify for a refund.
Content of workshop may change without notice. For updates to this
# # #