Congrats and hard luck to Saleh, Zureikat, and Assaf

  • Amman Filmmakers
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      The Amman Filmmakers Cooperative

      March 2, 2006

      Congrats and hard luck to filmmakers Omar Saleh, Rabee Zureikat, and
      Rifqi Assaf. Their films were selected for the Emirates Film
      Competition 2006, but due to late submission of films and forms, their
      films were not included in the program for this year but will be
      included for 2007, according to festival director Masoud Amrallah.

      Regards,
      AFC

      --------------------

      Dear Hazim Bitar,

      We are glad to let you know that we have selected three films from the
      Amman Filmmakers Cooperative to be screened in the Arabic Panorama
      section at the fifth session of the Emirates film competition 2006.

      The films are:
      1. Last Patch by Omar Saleh, Rifqi Adnan Assaf
      2. Decision Man by Omar Saleh
      3. Ash by Rabee' Zureikat

      The Competition will take place in Abu Dhabi from 1st to 6th of March
      2006.

      Looking forward to hearing from you.

      Kindest Regards,
      Masoud Amralla Al Ali