Join AFC social and orientation session at Books@Cafe this Friday 11am

  • Amman Filmmakers
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2004
      ATTENTION AMMANI FILMMAKERS AND FILM FANS!

      It's time to have our kick-off meeting for 2004. Join us for a cup of coffee at Books@Cafe.

      WHAT:
      - Learn more about the Amman Filmmakers Cooperative.
      - Help shape the Cooperative's agenda for 2004.
      - If you are an editor, singer, musician, screenwriter, actor, or if you
      have a production skill that can help our filmmakers, this is your chance to
      network.

      WHEN:
      Friday Mar 12, 2004 - 11am-open.

      WHERE: