95If Kennedy lived: Imagining a different fate for JFK (and Johnson) 50 years later

  • David Melton via Yahoo
    Nov 20, 2013
      If Kennedy lived: Imagining a different fate for JFK (and Johnson) 50 years later
      Yahoo!
      David Melton
      If Kennedy lived: Imagining a different fate for JFK (and Johnson) 50 years later
      Historian Jeff Greenfield speculates on how history may have changed had Kennedy not died.
      Read the full article

      This email was sent to you at the request of one of our users. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.