Sorry

  • datacron
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2003
      Sorry for not posting earlier, been kind of busy. Vacation was not
      too bad, ( a little too hot for me). Well, i'll get started on the
      site right away, was wondering if someone had stepped up to lend a
      hand? Hey Seth, have a question. I remember an e-mail you sent me
      about something Joe had already started working on before his
      departure from the party. What was the web address? I'm sorry to have
      to ask this, but I was cleaning out my inbox and I think I accidently
      deleted it.

      DATACRON