Re: In Response to James (but everyone can read it...)

  • James Ives
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2003
      -Seth,
      please believe me that I will, in any way that I can, assist the
      growth and impact of our party on the local, regional, and national
      scale.I cannot guarantee that I can devote the time that I would like
      to the Cause, for the realities of Life are what they are, but no
      pleasure, no diversion, no hobby or trifle of existence will delay my
      prompt answer to the call. I agree that your outline of party
      structure should be carved in stone, and that regional leaders should
      have direction from the center, but room for their unique demands.
      This is a clearly dynamic stroke. Tell me what I can do in Texas for
      you, and I will try my utmost to comply, or honestly admit that I
      cannot.
      Your honor-bound comrade,
      James Ives--