hello

  • guildfascist99
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      Hello everyone.
      I'm not sure if I am a true fascist or not. That being said, I am a
      very strong nationalist. I've read several of the posts and can't say
      that I dissagree with them. Anyways, It's nice to meet you all and I
      hope to learn more about you all.
      guild

      P.S. I talked to Gen a lot about my beliefs and he told me to come
      and check out this group. I hope you understand, that I just am not
      sure where I stand exactly.