David, David, David ...

  • earlcapps@webstop.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2005
      Yak yak yak ... down to personal shots now? Must be running out of ammo
      over there. You sound kinda arrogant to me.

      FYI - I do some stints as a guest lecturer, discussing communication
      ethics, careers in communication, and political communication. In
      addition, I am the Professional Mentor for the PRSSA chapter at my college,
      applying my past work experience in HR management and management
      headhunting.

      In addition, I administer a couple of the resource pages on the ACA website
      (though I admit I need to take the time to do some updating).

      In your humble opinion, does that qualify me for participation on this
      list? Or do we put me up against the wall, call up the firing squad and
      open fire, as well as anyone on this list who isn't a full-time academic
      with a PhD?

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2005
        On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 19:45:18 -0400, earlcapps@... wrote:

        > In your humble opinion, does that qualify me for participation on this
        > list? Or do we put me up against the wall, call up the firing squad and
        > open fire, as well as anyone on this list who isn't a full-time academic
        > with a PhD?

        I'm flattered you mistake me for a PhD. If you truly have all these
        credentials, start acting like it.

        --
        David Benfell
        benfell@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2005
          I'm acting like me. I hope you appreciate the authenticity.

          If not, then I suggest you .... have a nice day.

          > In your humble opinion, does that qualify me for participation on this<BR>
          > list?  Or do we put me up against the wall, call up the firing squad
          and<BR>
          > open fire, as well as anyone on this list who isn't a full-time
          academic<BR>
          > with a PhD?<BR>
          > <BR>
          I'm flattered you mistake me for a PhD.  If you truly have all these<BR>
          credentials, start acting like it.<BR>
[...]

          <!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| -->

          http://mail2web.com/ .