Fwd: Follow-up on Conference Call

  • Dale Cyphert
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 29, 2014
    I've attached two calls that might be of interest. Business and Professional Communication Quarterly is one of two journals published by the Association for Business Communication and it has recently expanded it's official scope to include communication training/education in professional contexts.

    With its expanded range, the journal is also looking for additional reviewers with business-related expertise in the areas of intercultural communication, social media, employment issues, interpersonal communication.

    Please contact the editor, Melinda Knight (bpcqeditor@...) if you have questions.

    Dale Cyphert, PhD
    Associate Professor of Management
    College of Business Administration
    Curris Business Building 261
    University of Northern Iowa
    1227 W. 27th Street
    Cedar Falls, IA 50614-0125
    (319) 273-6150
    dale.cyphert@...

  • Sharaf Rehman
    Message 2 of 7 , Jul 29, 2014

      Thanks, Dale.

      sharaf

      Message 3 of 7 , Jul 29, 2014

        ​Thank you for sharing the information, Dale.

        Tracy

        Professor Tracy Nichols
        Communication Department
        Austin Peay State University
        P.O. Box 4446
        Clarksville TN 37044
        931.221.6823
        nicholst@...

        Message 4 of 7 , Jul 29, 2014

          I do have a background in Strategic Communication & Leadership in terms of organizational culture, change, transformations, global diversity, and  strategic comunication strategies if you would like me to submit any writing pieces to contribute to any of the journals.

          On Jul 29, 2014 2:58 PM, "'Nichols, Tracy' nicholst@... [americancomm]" <americancomm@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          > ​Thank you for sharing the information, Dale.
          >

          > Tracy
          >

          > Professor Tracy Nichols
          > Communication Department
          > Austin Peay State University
          > P.O. Box 4446
          > Clarksville TN 37044
          > 931.221.6823
          > nicholst@...
          > ________________________________

        • Dale Cyphert
          Message 5 of 7 , Jul 29, 2014
            Gia,
            Excellent!  Please refer to the attached calls for all the details.
            dale

            On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 2:06 PM, Gia Thompson gsthompson7883@... [americancomm] <americancomm@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            I do have a background in Strategic Communication & Leadership in terms of organizational culture, change, transformations, global diversity, and  strategic comunication strategies if you would like me to submit any writing pieces to contribute to any of the journals.
            On Jul 29, 2014 2:58 PM, "'Nichols, Tracy' nicholst@... [americancomm]" <americancomm@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            > ​Thank you for sharing the information, Dale.
            >

            > Tracy
            >

            > Professor Tracy Nichols
            > Communication Department
            > Austin Peay State University
            > P.O. Box 4446
            > Clarksville TN 37044
            > 931.221.6823
            > nicholst@...
            > ________________________________

          • Scena Webb
            Message 6 of 7 , Jul 29, 2014
              Thanks Dale for sharing!  I really do appreciate the opportunity.

              Scena

              --
              Dr. Scena Webb
              YNC(SW), USN Retired

              http://celebrateincorp.com/
              http://www.scribd.com/scena2webb
              http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dr-scena-webb-dm/39/332/598

              "To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person." Bruce
              Lee

            • Rommel Lopez
              Message 7 of 7 , Aug 6, 2014
                Thanks Dale.

                Rommel Lopez
                Public Affairs Chief
                Philippine Institute for Development Studies

                Assistant Professor
                Colegio de San Juan de Letran