CALL FOR PAPERS - IMC Review: Journal of Integrated Marketing Communications

  • Mary Schiller
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 11:15 AM
    Dear colleagues,

    The "Call for Papers" for the 2014 issue of IMC Review: Journal of Integrated Marketing Communications is attached!

    We welcome submissions on all marketing communications-related topics.

    Mary Ellen Schiller
    Editor - IMC Review: Journal of Integrated Marketing Communications
    Associate Professor
    Assistant Department Chair
    Department of Communication
    Roosevelt University