Business Networking

  • philvelez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2014
      Hello everyone:

      I would like to reach out to communication practitioners via the ACA in an attempt to expand my business network. If you are in the NYC area and would like to connect, feel free to do so via LinkedIn.

      You can view a recent blog post on Business Networking on my business blog, Velez Communication.

      Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

      Regards,
      Phil Velez, MA
      http://philvelez.com