NCA attendance

  • Ellen Taricani
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 19, 2013
      Any of you planning on going to NCA this week in DC?  If so, maybe we could try to meet up.
      Ellen Taricani
      Penn State

    • Hedieh Taraghi
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 19, 2013

        This is Hedieh.I will be there for NCA.

        On Nov 19, 2013 8:18 AM, "Ellen Taricani" <etaricani@...> wrote:

        Any of you planning on going to NCA this week in DC?  If so, maybe we could try to meet up.
        Ellen Taricani
        Penn State

      • Jon Ru
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 19, 2013
          I'll be there too, I should have internet access so email me at this address if anybody makes a plan to meet. See you soon! Jon

          Subject: Re: [americancomm] NCA attendance
          To: americancomm@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 19, 2013
            I'll be there from Thur - Sun

            “Each of us is in essence like a rubber band ball. Culture is developed as if adding one rubber band after another. Some rubber bands are wide and comforting; some are thin, tight and painful, with a variety of sizes in-between adding to the construction. Each new rubber band changes the mass, density and dimension of the ball and how it will react to outside stimuli, just as the layers of culture change how we as humans react to situations.”

            Vernon F. Humphrey
            706.329.7960
            188 Paige Drive
            Mauk, GA 31058

            On Tuesday, November 19, 2013 10:00 AM, Hedieh Taraghi <hedyeh.taraghi@...> wrote:

            This is Hedieh.I will be there for NCA.
            On Nov 19, 2013 8:18 AM, "Ellen Taricani" <etaricani@...> wrote:

            Any of you planning on going to NCA this week in DC?  If so, maybe we could try to meet up.
            Ellen Taricani
            Penn State

          • Gia Thompson
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 19, 2013
              Hello All,

              When is the exact date, time and location. I want to try to come.

              Thanks
              Gia Thompson

              --
              *Gia Thompson*
              *gsthompson7883@...*
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 19, 2013
                11/20 - 11/24 Washington DC look on the NCA website natcom.org

                Sent from my iPhone

                --
                *Gia Thompson*
                *gsthompson7883@...*