Introduction!

  • waleoshunde
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2013

      My name is OLAWALE OSHUNDE from the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I am a fresh but passionate lawyer who is very much interested and willing to explore the opportunities available through this platform. I am interested in the advancement of communication law and preaching this gospel in my environment through the instrumentality of my membership of this very respected Association.
      Thank You.

    • Jon Ru
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2013
        Welcome to ACA Olawale and Frances!

        My name is OLAWALE OSHUNDE from the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I am a fresh but passionate lawyer who is very much interested and willing to explore the opportunities available through this platform. I am interested in the advancement of communication law and preaching this gospel in my environment through the instrumentality of my membership of this very respected Association.
        Thank You.

      • J. Thompson Biggers
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 9, 2013

          It is my pleasure to meet you.  I hope that I and ACA can be of help to you.

          Thompson Biggers