Fw: Jim and all- I'd stay and work Re: Officers for this year

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2013
      Jim and all fellow ACAers,

      I am glad we have gotten started with the conversation again. I have been waiting and thanks a lot, Jim for doing so!

      I would like to be with the working group or committee on the revisions of our by laws--one that may help ensure active engagement from members and officers. I would be happy to help out in the documentation of the proposed changes in our accreditation standards.

      I believe we can work better if we can set a meeting online. Best too if we could agree on meeting virtually, live at least once a month, in the next coming 3 months?

      Best,
      Myrene
      Myrene A. Magabo
      Comm Instructor, Penn State University