Re: [americancomm] Health Communication

  • Nishantha Mallawaarachchi
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 14, 2013
      HI,

      Many thanks. Please note that  Key Concepts in Communication link does not work. Appreciate correction

      On 14 September 2013 18:11, Myrene Magabo <magus_898@...> wrote:

      Vern,
        My website might be of some use to you. I have a set of theories for Health Communication from the Theory Clusters of the University of Twente. I was granted permission to use their site in writing. You may want to check out: http://commtheory.weebly.com/
      Best,
      Myrene

      Myrene A. Magabo
      Comm Instructor, Penn State University