Welcome to all New Members!

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2013
      I want to welcome all the ACA Members who joined ACA just recently or within the last two months!

      Myrene

      Myrene A. Magabo
      Comm Instructor, Penn State University
      COM Faculty, University of Phoenix
      www.mmagabo.weebly.com
      www.mmagabouw.weebly.com
      www.effectivespeech.weebly.com
      (570) 871-3538
    • Audrey Curry
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2013
        Myrene,
        Thank you for the welcome. I have enjoyed reading the emails from this group in the past year. I recently retired from teaching speech since 1977. I am presently teaching as an adjunct at Odessa College, where I was the chair of the speech dept these past many years. Texas allows retired teachers to teach a couple of classes in Texas and still receive retirement benefits, but I am wanting to know if I can add more classes from out of state.
        I see that you teach for University of Phoenix. Could you tell me how to proceed in contacting someone there so that I might apply for teaching online courses only? Thank you for your help.
        Audrey Curry