Hello from a new member

  • Scena
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2013
      Hi Everyone,

      I am posting a little about myself. I have just joined the association. I have been looking for a group to bounce communication ideas off of. I am a Toastmaster and have been since about 1993 or so. I enjoy public speaking.

      I wanted to expand my network and glean insights from others around the nation. I a blog that I try to keep up with but that is hard work!

      More later!

      Dr. Scena Webb
      Phoenix, AZ
    • Jon Ru