RE: [americancomm] Hello

  • Picirillo, Douglas
    Message 1 of 78 , Jul 23, 2013
      Hello and welcome!  Very nice to meet you!

      Message 78 of 78 , Jan 31
        Dear Damiaen Jones ,

        You are most welcome here & Wish you good luck in all your future endeavors.

        Regards
        Saddam Tufail
        Anchor/Journalist/News Analyst
        Express media Group
        Cell: +923458234302

        Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

        On Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 1:29 AM, Damien Jones damien@... [americancomm] <americancomm@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        My name is Damien Jones and I reside in the burbs of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.   My main job is a Inside Sales Manager for a engineering software and 3D Printing company.  I also own a arts/tech communication and consulting company called Future Lotus. I have spent over a 1 in business, sales, marketing, communication, and leadership.  As a father of 3 boys, I have started to become concerned for the type of world we are leaving for them and how I can personally affect that.  I have decided to do what I can to spread advanced communication skills to as many people as I can.  Long term, I hope to raise the level of people's professional, personal, and political communications as a whole.  I look forward to learning from all of you in the group!

        --
        Damien Jones
        “For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.”