YNT: [americancomm] Hello

  • Yrd. Doc. Dr. Cengiz Erdal
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21 7:19 AM
      Welcome to ACA. I do believe that you will get your expectations. We are lookforward to your participation and thoughts on subjects which are discussed.

      Cengiz

      Samsung Mobile tarafından gönderildi

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2013
        Welcome Cherrelle, please do not hesitate to join the discussions.

        Samsung Mobile tarafından gönderildi