Re: [americancomm] conference sponsorship

  • Jim Parker
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2013
      Excellent.

      On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Ellen Taricani <etaricani@...> wrote:

      The Future of Health Care Communications Summit, July 24, 2013 in The Graduate Center of The City University of NY
      Here is the page of sponsors including us, ACA:

      It looks like the conference is sold out.

      Ellen

      --
      ...it's a crazy quilt reflected in a fun-house mirror! - Zippy the Pinhead
    • Doug Picirillo
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19, 2013
        Very nice. A great way for ACA to participate in the broader communication community while building visibility.

        --- In americancomm@yahoogroups.com, Jim Parker <drjparker@...> wrote:

        > Excellent.
        >

        > On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Ellen Taricani <etaricani@...> wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > The Future of Health Care Communications Summit, July 24, 2013 in The
        > > Graduate Center of The City University of NY
        > > Here is the page of sponsors including us, ACA:
        > >

        > > http://www.cvent.com/events/the-future-of-healthcare-communications-summit/custom-18-8b1c99e8f85448788d00e17156f18db0.aspx
        > >
        > > It looks like the conference is sold out.
        > >
        > > Ellen
        > >

        > --
        > ...it's a crazy quilt reflected in a fun-house mirror! - Zippy the Pinhead

      • Sharaf N. Rehman
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 19, 2013

          Very well said. Those of us that can, we should participate.