RE: [americancomm] Jim, Jon, Steve and ACA Board for 2013-14

  • Nichols, Tracy
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 30, 2013
      Congratulations to the 2013-2014 ACA Board Members!

      Tracy

      Tracy Nichols
      Communication Department
      Austin Peay State University
      931.221.6823
      nicholst@...

      From: Jim Parker <drjparker@...>
      Date: 06/28/2013 12:38 PM (GMT-05:00)
      To: americancomm <americancomm@yahoogroups.com>

      The following names have been submitted for the Board of Directors for the American Communication Association for the year 2013-14. The term begins on July 1, 2013.

      If no one has any objections or additions, I present to you the 2013-14 Board of Directors.

      Thanks to everyone who has volunteered to help.

      Respectfully submitted.

      - Jim Parker

      PhilAuterLouisana-Lafayette
      Thompson BiggersMercer University
      KeithBoeppleProfessional Speaker
      PeteDeCaroUniversity of Alaska - Fairbanks
      AzizDouaiUniversity of Ontario Institute of Technology
      CengizErdalSakarya University of Turkey
      VernHumphreyColumbus State
      Jenny KornUniversity of Illinois-Chicago
      MyreneMagaboPenn State
      JohnMalalaUniversity of Central Florida
      FazalMalikHigher College of Technology - Dubai
      Anita McDanielUNC-Wilmington
      JimParkerAustin Peay
      DougPicirilloIT Management
      AimeeRoundtreeUniversity of Houston-Downtown
      JosephSwabaGateway Community College
      EllenTaricaniPenn State

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2013
        Hello, Tracy!

[...]

      • J. Thompson Biggers
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 2, 2013

          Jim,

          Jean and I are coming to Nashville on July 26th.  One thing I’d like to do is go to The Bluebird Café.  I think we need reservations on the weekend.  Can you see about that?

          Thanks-looking forward to it.

          Thompson

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 2, 2013

            Jim,

            A thought.  Is there a Canadian Communication Association that could sponsor ACA in Cuba?

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 5, 2013
              Some weeks ago, I submitted my name to serve on the ACA Board.
              Was my name removed during some selection/voting process or was the nomination not received?

              Sharaf Rehman, MBA, Ph.D.
              Professor of Communication
              The University of Texas-Brownsville.