Re: [americancomm] hello

  • Connie Ma
    Message 1 of 18 , May 15, 2013
      Hello Dr. Adams,

      My school wants to know if $110 includes taxes. I would greatly appreciate it if you can tell me about this. Thanks!

      Best

      Connie

      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 24, 2014
        Hi, I m Asma from tunis and I m interested about english language, sociology... However, I m a little afraid when I have a talk and I see people in front me.. so it s nice to learn something new here! Thanks
      • amir chater
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 7, 2015
          don't ou worry asma ..you will learn alot and welcome to the group in the behalf of everyone

          Le Mercredi 24 décembre 2014 21h42, "asmamenzel@... [americancomm]" <americancomm@yahoogroups.com> a écrit :

          Hi, I m Asma from tunis and I m interested about english language, sociology... However, I m a little afraid when I have a talk and I see people in front me.. so it s nice to learn something new here! Thanks

        • Asfand Ahmed Khan
          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 7, 2015
            Welcome Asma,

            We are here to learn from each-other. I am sure we all would learn a lot from your experiences too.

            Cheers,
            Asfand Khan
            Pakistan.

            Sent from my iPhone