Notifications of acceptance/rejection for papers for Lafayette Conference.

  • Jim Parker
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6 10:05 AM
      I have sent out notification of acceptance/rejection of papers/panels for the upcoming conference. If you were on a panel the notification may have gone only to the chair if that was the email address I had.

      I am attempting to finish up the schedule. The vast majority of the presentations will be on Friday and Saturday.

      If you did not receive notification please send me an email at either parker@apsu or drjparker@gmail. I tired to make sure all everyone who submitted was notified but some may have slipped through the cracks.

      -jim parker

      --
      ...it's a crazy quilt reflected in a fun-house mirror! - Zippy the Pinhead
    • Jane Anderson
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6 10:30 AM
        Thanks Jim. Will you be sending out the schedule to everyone who will be attending the conference?

        Jane Anderson
        I have sent out notification of acceptance/rejection of papers/panels for the upcoming conference. If you were on a panel the notification may have gone only to the chair if that was the email address I had.

        I am attempting to finish up the schedule. The vast majority of the presentations will be on Friday and Saturday.

        If you did not receive notification please send me an email at either parker@apsu or drjparker@gmail. I tired to make sure all everyone who submitted was notified but some may have slipped through the cracks.

        -jim parker

        --
        ...it's a crazy quilt reflected in a fun-house mirror! - Zippy the Pinhead

        ________________________________

        This communication is privileged, confidential, subject to copyright and may contain personal information. Please contact the sender immediately if you are not the intended recipient. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. If received in error, this message should be deleted or destroyed.
      • Jim Parker
        Message 3 of 4 , May 6 10:33 AM
          I will post the schedule on this listserv.

          -jim

          On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 12:30 PM, Jane Anderson <jane.anderson@...> wrote:
[...]

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              americancomm-digest@yahoogroups.com
              americancomm-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          --
          ...it's a crazy quilt reflected in a fun-house mirror! - Zippy the Pinhead
        • cvonna03
          Message 4 of 4 , May 6 10:33 AM
            Can I please be removed from this .. Thank you

            Chavonna Williams