Re: [americancomm] Recap and Update on ACA 2013 Conference

    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 29, 2013
      Thanks for the update, Jim!

      I will provide you with the complete presentation topics for the virtual presentation once it has been completed.

      Message 2 of 18 , May 15, 2013
        Hello Dr. Adams,

        My school wants to know if $110 includes taxes. I would greatly appreciate it if you can tell me about this. Thanks!

        Best

        Connie

        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 24, 2014
          Hi, I m Asma from tunis and I m interested about english language, sociology... However, I m a little afraid when I have a talk and I see people in front me.. so it s nice to learn something new here! Thanks
        • amir chater
          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 7, 2015
            don't ou worry asma ..you will learn alot and welcome to the group in the behalf of everyone

            Le Mercredi 24 décembre 2014 21h42, "asmamenzel@... [americancomm]" <americancomm@yahoogroups.com> a écrit :

            Hi, I m Asma from tunis and I m interested about english language, sociology... However, I m a little afraid when I have a talk and I see people in front me.. so it s nice to learn something new here! Thanks

          • Asfand Ahmed Khan
            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 7, 2015
              Welcome Asma,

              We are here to learn from each-other. I am sure we all would learn a lot from your experiences too.

              Cheers,
              Asfand Khan
              Pakistan.

              Sent from my iPhone