Re: [americancomm] We'll surely learn from each other! Who are in?

    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 11, 2013
      Thanks, Jim!

      From: Jim Parker <drjparker@...>
      To: americancomm <americancomm@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 9:46 AM
      Subject: Re: [americancomm] We'll surely learn from each other! Who are in?

      No papers are required for panel discussants.

      -jim

      On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 2:26 AM, Myrene Magabo <magus_898@...> wrote:

      Hello, Steve!

      I always find wisdom from the old ways, even if I use non-traditional assessment methods for assessments. Who are in the discussion panel for this topic ("Teaching Public Speaking?"). My presentation material is almost complete. If I remember right, there were early initiatives from various ACA members on this. Was it you, Steve? I believe there was Lori too, in it.

      If there is no establish panel yet, I hope we'll be able to have this one. And, I'd like to ask Jim: Should panel discussants write a paper too?

      Thanks,
      Myrene

      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 11, 2013
        Hey, Lori! This is virtual so you don't have to be physically present in the conference.