RE: [americancomm] We'll surely learn from each other! Who are in?

  • Lori V. Roe
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 11, 2013

      I may have initially expressed an interest, but I will not be able to attend the conference.

      Hope the panel discussion goes well,

      Lori

      cid:image004.jpg@01CDF595.932E7500

      Lori Vallotton Roe
      Associate Professor of Communication

      Assistant Department Chair

      School of Liberal Arts & Sciences

      Ivy Tech Community College

      2545 Silveus Crossing

      Warsaw, IN  46580

      574-267-5428 ext. 7110

        --
        ...it's a crazy quilt reflected in a fun-house mirror! - Zippy the Pinhead