Re: [americancomm] Hello ACA!

  • Ellen Taricani
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2013
      Very nice to hear from you and read of all your work. It is a strange path but worthwhile one that you have been on.  I am glad you have joined our group and feel as if you will add much to who we are.
      Feel free to start some conversations at any point.  We love to hear more from all the many places that people have connected.
      Ellen