Re: help for a resource

  • Jim Parker
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16 7:02 AM
      Scott,

      Many folks on the AIR (Association for Internet Research) have discussed how to do such things and there are several tools out there for doing such task. I suggest you join the group, http://listserv.aoir.org/listinfo.cgi/air-l-aoir.org and then search their archives rather than asking you questions since I think has been answered in the past. If not then someone there will be able to help you.

      -jim parker

      --
      ...it's a crazy quilt reflected in a fun-house mirror! - Zippy the Pinhead