Re: help for a resource

  • Jim Parker
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2013
      Scott,

      Many folks on the AIR (Association for Internet Research) have discussed how to do such things and there are several tools out there for doing such task. I suggest you join the group, http://listserv.aoir.org/listinfo.cgi/air-l-aoir.org and then search their archives rather than asking you questions since I think has been answered in the past. If not then someone there will be able to help you.

      -jim parker

      --
      ...it's a crazy quilt reflected in a fun-house mirror! - Zippy the Pinhead