RE: [americancomm] Re: Basic Communication Course for Occupational Programs

  • Stogsdill, Steve
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 12, 2013
      Sounds interesting. Good concept. I got to teach a Speech for Technical Professionals course during grad studies work at Texas A&M. Most of the students were engineering students so we focused on making clear presentations of technical information. Mostly it was typical public speaking with emphasis on PowerPoint skills.
      I think what you are talking about makes more sense. Keep us updated.
      Steve Stogsdill
      Hardin-Simmons University