Re: [americancomm] Re: Basic Communication Course for Occupational Programs

  • Rodney Merrill
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 11, 2013

      I think this is very important. It would make a good continuing education class for new managers as well.

      Rodney

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 12, 2013
        Sounds interesting. Good concept. I got to teach a Speech for Technical Professionals course during grad studies work at Texas A&M. Most of the students were engineering students so we focused on making clear presentations of technical information. Mostly it was typical public speaking with emphasis on PowerPoint skills.
        I think what you are talking about makes more sense. Keep us updated.
        Steve Stogsdill
        Hardin-Simmons University