ACA etext

  • bdwarren1
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 11, 2013
      I use the ACA etext at textcommons for public speaking classes. I seem to recall a new etext was (or will be) launched. If so, please send the URL to me.

      Thank you.

      Barbara Warren
      bdwarren1@...
    • T. Leeman Adams
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 11, 2013

        Ty

        --

        Tyrone Leeman Adams, Ph.D.

        Professor of Communication
        University of Louisiana at Lafayette
        Department of Communication
        Skype: theswampboy
        Website: www.tyroneadams.com

        Facebook  Twitter  LinkedIn

      • BD Warren
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 12, 2013
          Thank you. From what I've seen, the new site is a great resource for students and teachers.  I'm eager to see the areas under construction.

          BDWarren

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 13, 2013
            Ty, Barbara, and all--
             In my http://www.effectivespeech.com/, I tried to promote our e-text by making it a part of my class resource material. I wonder if ACA could make use of what I have in my project site http://www.effectivespeech.com/. Or, anything I could possibly do to make it useful for ACA?
            Best,
            Myrene
            I use the ACA etext at textcommons for public speaking classes. I seem to recall a new etext was (or will be) launched. If so, please send the URL to me.

            Thank you.

            Barbara Warren
            mailto:bdwarren1%40yahoo.com

            --
            Tyrone Leeman Adams, Ph.D.
            Professor of Communication
            University of Louisiana at Lafayette
            Department of Communication
            Skype: theswampboy
            Website: http://www.tyroneadams.com/
            Facebook  Twitter  LinkedIn
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 13, 2013
              Dear All!
                Please, ignore the first message and the URL I sent. My project site for Public Speaking is: http://effectivespeech.weebly.com/. I wrote the wrong URL a while ago.
                As mentioned, I include our e-text as part of the resources that can be used. I wonder if in any way, my project site can be of use to our ACA endeavors.

              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 13, 2013
                Thanks much!

                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 13, 2013
                  Myrene-very nice site full of good resources

                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 13, 2013
                    Thanks, Ellen! I feel that our students' performances should be something we can be proud of.

                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 13, 2013
                      Hi, Barbara!*;;) batting eyelashes*:&quot;> blushing*:) happy