Group comm learning App

  • garrettmunro@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2013
      Hey fellow communicologists-

      been a long time follower and frequent reader of this great journal,

      want to share this project we're working on-
      it takes Multiple intelligence theory and TEFL learning practices and adds in some interpersonal group activity modes to create (what we think) is an exciting new learning platform

      would love to hear your opinion
      or support!

      -Garrett Munro,
      Project Leader, oomApp Academic
      BA Communication Studies (2010)

    • Zachory
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2013
        Garrett,
        Tried accessing the document but it says not available.
        Any other links?

        Zachory Cook
        BSLS Organizational Communication/Public Relations (2013)