Health Communications Fellow Needed

  • Donna Van Bogaert
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      Dear Colleagues,

      We are looking for a talented and energetic health communications fellow for a Senior Team Lead position in the Information Resources and Dissemination Branch at the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health part of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This is a management and development position assisting the chief in leading the development of a new cross-media strategy for the Institute and directing a 34-person communication staff including web personnel, exhibits team, writer-editors, designers, the public information service, and Institute bibliographic database. An excellent career building position including the opportunity to publish.

      If you are interested or know someone who may be a good fit, please contact me at through this email or my office email/phone: ili4@... or 513-533-6873.

      Donna Van Bogaert, PhD
      Chief
      Information Resources and Dissemination Branch
      National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
      513-533-6873