Hello!

  • natalie konopi
    Message 1 of 30 , Feb 25, 2013
      My name is Natalie and I am new to this group. I am excited to network with other professionals and share knowledge/best practices. I have a degree in Organizational Communications and work in corporate training; I also am an adjunct instructor for a proprietary school. I am hoping some of the things I pick up from this group can help me enhance the classroom experience for my students. Glad to be here!
    • Vern
      Message 2 of 30 , Feb 25, 2013
        Welcome

        Sent from my iPhone