Call for papers: IJAME (Scopus Indexed)

  • Amir Ruddin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2013
    • 2 Attachments
    • 232 KB
    Hello Prof. / Dr.

    This is M.M.Noor, I need your support to call a paper among you colleagues, students and researchers.
    Please help me to share this call for paper to as many researchers in your contact.
    IJAME is Scopus indexed journal.

    Call for papers: IJAME. ISSN: 1985-9325(Print); ISSN: 2180-1606 (Online).

    For further information / enquiries, please feel free to contact us via:
    IJAME website : http://ijame.ump.edu.my
    Email : editor.ijame@... & kumaran@... (both)
    Publication Fee : Free

    The aim of international journal of automotive & mechanical engineering (IJAME) is to present the latest development and achievements in scientific research in local and overseas to the world's community especially to simulate and promote academic exchange between the local and foreign scientists, engineers and researchers everywhere. The objective of publishing this journal in English is to strengthen international exchange in academic research. The journal provides the forum for high quality research communications and addresses all aspects of original experimental information based on theory and their applications. The journal welcome contributions from all who wish to report on new developments in automotive and mechanical engineering fields.

    If possible, Please share this information to your faculty members.

    Thankyou
    M.M.Noor,
    IJAME A.Editor in Chief
    http://ijame.ump.edu.my/