manuscript edition

  • Nurollah Zarrinabadi
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 24, 2013
      Dear colleagues,

      I submitted a manuscript to a communication- related journal. Reviewers have asked that manuscript be edited by a native English speaker . I will really appreciate your kindness if you can help me with that.

      Best wishes,

      Nourollah Zarrinabadi
      Allameh Tabataba'i University
      Tehran, Iran

    • Myna German
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 24, 2013

        What is the subject of the manuscript?

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 24, 2013
          the subject is:
          the relationship between identity styles and communication traits (willingness to communicate, perceived competence, and communication apprehension)

          Nourollah Zarrinabadi
          Allameh Tabataba'i University
          Tehran, Iran

          **Sent from my Samsung GT-B3410**

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 25, 2013
            I would  also be interested in editing the manuscript, Nourollah- what is the subject?

             - Arete Bouhlas

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 25, 2013
              Arete,
              The subject is the relationship between identity styles and communication traits.

              Best,
              ------------------------------
              On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 2:05 PM CST arete j. bouhlas wrote:

              >I would  also be interested in editing the manuscript, Nourollah- what is the subject?
              >
              > - Arete Bouhlas

            • Nurollah Zarrinabadi
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 26, 2013
                Kaila,
                Please let me know if you can edit the manuscript. Please send email to nurollah_zarrinabadi@...
                if you are still willing to help.
                Thanks in advance.

                Nurollah,
              • Rodney Merrill
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 11, 2013
                  Kaila,

                  Have you found anyone to help you with this yet? As long as you have citations and references in the accepted format, I can help with editing the word and sentences. At any rate, I am willing to look at it and let you know.

                  Rodney L Merrill, PhD