Hello My Name is Michael Salinas

  • Mike Salinas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2013
      I am a 23 year old student at Fresno City College. I am an english major and am currently taking courses in linguistics and literature this semseter. I am interested in learning from all of you about the field of communication to gain knowledge and insight on how to be a professional within this field of study. As a student, I realize the importance of communication and how it relates to all fields of professional work. That is why I chose to become a member of this group. Please feel free to contact me with any comments or advice. I look forward to being apart of this group and growing as an intellectual.

      Sincerly,

      Michael Salinas
    • 程倩雯
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2013
        Hi Michael Salinas,

        I am a Senior in Shanghai Ocean University, having the same major with you, and I am going to further my study in Linguistics. I have finished all my courses in my university already, among which are introduction to linguistics, lexiology, rhetoric and bula bula. In China, almost Senior will not have any courses in the following winter term, and what about yours? Maybe we can have some ideas to share and exchange.

        Sincerely,

        Jenny Cheng