New to the Group

  • Jordan Landerman
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 2012
      Good morning!

      My name is Jordan Landerman and I am new to the group. I was wondering how to make myself a profile for the membership directory? I looked all over the site and I couldn't figure it out. Thanks so much!

      -Jordan
    • Jim Parker
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 25, 2012
        Jordan, some of those features don't work very well. We have plans for redoing much of the web site in the coming months. Hopefully a member profile that actually provides some useful information will be one of those features.

        -jim parker

        --
        ...it's a crazy quilt reflected in a fun-house mirror! - Zippy the Pinhead
      • Keith Boepple
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 25, 2012
          Jordan,

          Welcome to the ACA!  I hope you will enjoy participating in the various discussions here and on our Facebook page.  Thank you for honoring us with your joining!

          Keith Boepple
          ACA Vice-President
          Ft. Worth, TX