Gailin Topper Introduction

  • Gailin Topper
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2012
      Hello! I am excited to be a new member of the ACA. I followed this group when I was in college at Michigan State University and I decided that I would like to get involved again as a professional in the field of Marketing & Communication in Chicago. As a means of brief introduction, I have attached my bio below. I look forward to being a part of this group and can be reached at gailintopper@.... Thank you!

      Gailin Topper is an innovative event planner and an effective marketing maven with an enduring passion for the performing arts. A 2008 graduate of Michigan State University, Gailin earned dual degrees in Communication and Psychology with a specialization in Marketing and Public Relations. Gailin is currently the Marketing and Event Manager for the Chicago Sport and Social Club (CSSC) – the nation’s largest organizer of adult recreational sports leagues and social events. In her four years with CSSC, she has produced many notable events including Lettuce Entertain You’s annual corporate picnic and Chicago’s annual famed Volleywood Beach Bash - named one of Chicago’s Top 5 Events of 2011 by NBC Chicago. Gailin is involved in numerous philanthropic endeavors including recent work with Special Olympics Chicago and Chicago Children’s Charities. Gailin strives to continue contributing to the future of communication and the arts in Chicago by inspiring communities to work together with optimism, integrity, vision and balance.
    • Keith Boepple
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2012
        Welcome to the group!

        Keith Boepple