in great hope

  • T. Leeman Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2012

      ACA,

      I just wanted to go on record here that there are about 10 people right now who are pushing to make the Louisiana 2013 conference for ACA extra special. If you can tell all of your friends and family that there is a conference being held in Louisiana that is going to be fun, informative, and extremely collegial — it would do us all a world of good. I'm working now with one of my colleagues here, to ensure that the convention is one of significance and disciplinary importance. As well, we hope to make the event very hospitable and are using all of our available means to ensure that the convention is both cozy and memorable.

      I hope to find myself in all of your company this upcoming May and June. We are working very hard to ensure that you have a good time, while experiencing one another's company in a rigorous and meaningful fashion.

      --

      Tyrone Leeman Adams, Ph.D.
      Professor of Communication

      Lafayette, LA  70504-3650