2013 American Communication Conference in Lafayette, Louisiana

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2012
    Dear Friends,
        Please, check out the open invitation at http://www.americancomm.org/. Please, be sure to click on the 2013 ACA Mini-Conference link.
        Please, know that nothing may hinder you from attending the 2013 ACA Mini-Conference as we do have the virtual component of the conference. I have attached the virtual component of the mini-conference since it is to be posted on our ACA site.
        It would be nice to have everyone in person but if you could not make it in person, be present virtually.  Please, find attached file for the info and a summary video can be viewed from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ4AaJGDs0o

    Best regards,
    Myrene